Thank you for shopping at Cabbage Blue. You’re support allows me to explore and develop my small business for which I am ever grateful for. If you have any problems with a purchase I will try my best to resolve it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All products made are assembled and hand dyed in my studio.
- Due to the nature of the materials used and the natural dye process there may be imperfections but all items listed have been deemed saleable.
- All photographs and text on the website are my own and may not be used or copied without my permission.
- Returns will be accepted up to 7 days after you have received your purchase.
- Refund will be made to the card used to make the payment initially and will be made when the product has been received and checked.
- Garments must be returned in the condition that they were received and include all packaging and tags.
- Store credit is not available at this time.
- Shipping for returns will not be covered unless there is a fault with the item. In this instance please email me immediately at email@example.com with details and a photo and a refund will be made at my discretion.
- Please make sure that return packages are insured and tracked, cabbage blue is not responsible for them until they have been received.
- All ready to wear products will be dispatched within three working days unless notified.
- All products ‘made to order’ by me in my studio may take up to three weeks to be completed and dispatched.
- Shipping will be done by Royal Mail Special delivery. Tracking details will be sent to you on dispatch of your product.
- Standard shipping can be selected but will not provide tracking or insurance.
- I cannot guarantee the availability of all products but an immediate refund will be made if an item has been previously sold.
- Cabbage Blue will not pass on your information and will not contact you after your purchase is complete.
- Payments will be taken through Stripe, a partner to Squarespace. Click here to view their security information.